Insulate & Sound Proof Your Boats
The Professionals in Icynene® Spray Foam Insulation
Mass Foam Systems can insulate all boats and marines with Icynene® spray foam insulation, whether the interior is made from metal, wood or plastic. We understand the needs of our boat and marine clients and take every building type into account.
Recent Projects by the UK’s No. 1 Icynene® Spray Foam Insulation Professionals
To spray this narrow boat as part of a major refurbishment with Icynene® boat insulation for thermal insulating and improving acoustics.
We are BBA Certified to spray onto any surface. ie Concrete, Asbestos, Sheet Metal, Timber and Plastic to name a few.
Boat Video Tour – Insulated with Icynene® Boat & Marine Spray Foam Insulation
Why Mass Foam Systems?
Mass Foam Systems offer competitive Icynene costs, a quality boat and marine insulation and professional service from our teams of experienced Icynene® suppliers. Each member of staff is fully insured to work on marine, domestic and commercial works.
Our reputation is further enhanced by our reliability, excellent customer service and attention to detail.
- Experienced and Professional Icynene® Installers
- The Best Mass Foam Product
- Very Competitive Pricing
Mass Foam Systems are the Professionals in Icynene® Spray Foam Insulation
I have already seen a big drop to my energy bills and am very happy to have chosen Mass Foam Systems to install Icynene foam in my roof.
The service provided was excellent and at a good price. Highly recommended!
We are really pleased that we chose Icynene insulation in comparison to other forms of foam insulation as we have already noticed fewer draughts and a big reduction in external noise. Mass Foam Systems price was very competitive and they carried out the work on time and with minimum of disruption.
Why is it that everyone is now having spray foam insulation for boats?
- Cool in summer, warm in winter – Unparalleled thermal insulation –
- Lightweight effective insulation – Won’t add heavy weight, slowing you down–
- Superior acoustic noise protection – Minimise engine and water movement noise penetrating into the cabin. – By bonding to slate tiles, spray insulation not only holds them in place – it holds them tight. Meaning not only will you not lose any tiles, but your roof is actually stronger!