What Should I Use for Boat Insulation?
Adding spray foam insulation to boats not only insulates the boat from heat loss, but it provides sound proofing, too. At least, Icynene® spray foam insulation does!
We recommend Icynene® insulation for boat insulation as it affords superior benefits, including:
- It can be applied to any interior, whether it’s wood, plastic or metal
- It’s a cost-effective solution for marine insulation
- Eliminates any condensation
- Icynene® provides thermal insulation
- Marine sound insulation
- Improves acoustics
- The spray foam fills every gap to achieve energy efficiency
At Mass Foam Systems, we take every type of boat into account. We understand that when choosing spray foam for boats you want an insulation solution that won’t get damp, is long-lasting and not only reduces noise but the vibration of the engine, too! Read these benefits of Icynene® to help when considering Icynene® spray foam.
If you have more questions about using Icynene® for boat insulation, or to find out more about Icynene® spray foam insulation from the UK’s leading accredited Icynene® contractors, feel free to get in touch with our friendly team for a no obligation quote on 0800 246 5051. Alternatively, get an instant quote.Back to FAQs