What’s the Best Agricultural Insulation?
It’s important that agricultural insulation is applied proficiently to cover every possible gap to ensure that the potential risks of not having sufficient insulation aren’t created. This is why agricultural buildings need spray foam insulation.
To ensure that the below risks don’t happen, we recommend Icynene® insulation as it stops:
- Increased fuel costs
- Excessive livestock food consumption
- Frost damage to crops
Why is Icynene® insulation the best agricultural spray foam insulation?
- Icynene® agricultural spray foam is a versatile insulation for a multitude of agricultural applications, such as pole barn and steel building insulation, as it can be applied to a variety of surfaces to be used for:
- Steel roof insulation
- Aluminium insulation
- Concrete insulation
- Stone insulation
- Slate insulations
- Metal building insulation
- Wood insulation
- Doesn’t create cavities meaning vermin won’t be able to breed in it
- Helps to maintain a constant temperature
- No only insulates but it weatherproofs new and old buildings
Read our Chessington Zoo case study to find out about the Icynene® agricultural insulation we applied to the giraffe enclosure.
To discuss your foam insulation requirements contact one of our friendly Icynene® contractors on 0800 246 5051 or get an instant quote.Back to FAQs